Friday, December 7, 2007

… and so it ends.


The semester is coming to an end. That translated into the end of writing blog entries. I must admit that at the beginning of the semester I was uneasy about creating a blog for my 100W class. I had never blogged before and I didn’t know what to expect. All I can say is that it wasn’t so bad.

It was interesting reading other classmates blog entries. I got to read what their interests are. In turn that allowed me to get to know each one better. I’m sure if any of them read my entries they got to know me better. I give props to La Professora for making these blog entries a requirement. I did, a few times, have writers block, but nothing I couldn’t overcome. It was a great experience and assignment.

I would like to thank all those that read any of my entries. I hope you all enjoyed reading them and learned something. If there is a demand that I continue writing entries, I may think about it. In the words of G’s final blog entry, “ I guess this is it, but one day I may blog again. Cheers to all.” Peace!

Image Credit: http://www.dannysdailys.com/issues/taz-goodbye.jpg

No comments: